If you are feeling anxious, depressed, or just lost your zest for life; trust me you aren’t ALONE. Everyone has these feelings every now and then, some a lot more than others. I have to admit I am one of those people who has to fight off these feelings weekly. I have to remember that my life has a purpose because I AM A CHILD OF GOD and He has a plan for me. To know that is amazing and through pray, meditation, and reading His word this plan can be seen more clearly each day.
Here are some biblical scriptures to help YOU realize this and to counter those devilish lies that seem to play out in your head. Remember negative thoughts are not healthy and this is what makes people fall into deep depressions. Let God help with this. Let Him turn your sadness into success and salvation:
1. ‘And Jehovah, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed. ‘ Deuteronomy 31:8
2. ‘But thou, O Jehovah, art a shield about me; My glory, and the lifter up of my head. I cry unto Jehovah with my voice, And he answereth me out of his holy hill. [Selah ‘ Psalms 3:3-4
3. ‘but they that wait for Jehovah shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint.’ Isaiah 40:31
4. ‘The thief cometh not, but that he may steal, and kill, and destroy: I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly. ‘ John 10:10
5. ‘I can do all things in him that strengtheneth me. ‘ Philippians 4:13
6. ‘These things have I spoken unto you, that in me ye may have peace. In the world ye have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.’ John 16:33
7. ‘Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. ‘ Matthew 11:28
Read these scriptures every day and pray to God so he can give you the Holy Spirit for understanding. The only thing you MUST do is have faith. He got this and so do you!!
Feel free to share your story, words of encouragement, or other scriptures that can help in the comments below.
God bless you all!
Credit: Bible Verses about Depression