Let us start the weekend off, Friday afternoon almost 5 pm so you are just about free from work to start the weekend of fun in the sun, relaxation, or both. Let us not forget to give thanks and praise to who is responsible for our existence, God! Many people only pray when they need help, guidance, or in a really big predicament which is great, however, we MUST learn to “stay steadfast in prayer” every day! Whether our life is going amazing or not so amazing we need to always be talking to God through STEADFAST PRAYER!
Here are some simple prayers that you can recite with conviction and sincerity to let God know what you need from Him:
1. Prayer Starter: God I realize temptation is a part of life. Help me not to be caught off guard or surprised when it comes. Thank You for the wisdom and grace to overcome any and all temptations and to live in Your victory.
2. Prayer Starter: Lord, show me the unsustainable areas of my life. I submit them to You. Lead me into Your rest and peace today, so that I can enjoy my life and serve You for years to come.
3. Prayer Starter: God, only Your love can cast out my fear, so I put my faith in You. I know that Your presence is with me and that You will lead me through any fearful situation I face. I receive Your love.
4. Prayer Starter: Lord, Your Word says that a cheerful heart is like good medicine. Thank You for helping me to find the joy and fun in life!
5. Prayer Starter: God, I believe that You love me and that You have given me the power to overcome. As Your child, I will act on the faith You have given me every day, trusting in You and overcoming any obstacle that comes my way.
6 Prayer Starter: Lord, I know that my mouth is a powerful tool that can be used for You or for the enemy. I submit my mouth to You. Show me how to speak Your truth into my life and into the lives of others.
7. Prayer Starter: Lord, I believe You can help me overcome the hurt and pain of my past and use my healing to help others. Help me to experience the love of Christ and make me complete with all the fullness of Your life and power.
If you need any more prayer help feel free to express your feelings in the comments below or just give it up to God! There is no wrong or right way to pray. Just have faith that God hears you. You can talk to God however way you please. He is always here to help you just have patience in waiting for the answers.
Have a blessed weekend!
Credit: Joyce Meyers Promises for Everyday Life – Daily Devotion Bible Plan